Functional Safety & Security Consultant (m/f/d) - Automotive
From 2020/08/01 , Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
What to expect at Method Park:
A reliable system is safe and secure. Increasingly complex and networked systems mean safety and security are more and more important. Functional safety & security must be intertwined with systems & software engineering right from the very beginning.
Method Park helps to develop secure systems and to implement process requirements in practical project work.
Method Park’s recognized experts support customers globally with process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, functional safety (ISO 26262), and other standards. As a specialist, Method Park offers an integrated service portfolio of consultation, support, and training.
- Carrying out site assessments and assessments of customer processes according to standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 62304, ISO 27001
- Consultation and practice of the role of “Functional Safety Manager”
- Supporting and conducting training courses and workshops for the development of security-related software
- Developing and modeling standard-compliant processes
- Developing a complete safety architecture
What we expect from you:
- A degree from a STEM field or a comparable course of study
- At least three years of experience; ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of process analysis and process modeling
- Expertise in and passion for the areas mentioned above
- Business fluent German and English
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Willingness to travel