Enterprise Java Software Developer (Java EE) (m/f/d)
From 2021/04/01 Erlangen
What you can expect at Method Park:
You are passionate about IT, and your native language is Java? Then you are right with us!We support organizations and public authorities in accelerating digitization and optimizing digital technologies. Our experienced and dedicated project teams solve complex challenges and work in close collaboration with our customers. We are always searching for new talents who share their IT know-how and passion with us and have the goal to help shape industry innovations.With exciting challenges, numerous development opportunities, and a strong team, we offer experts like you the perfect platform for a successful career.
Your field of responsibility:
- Develop software modules
- Analyze and eliminate software errors
- Design online service architecture
- Conceptualize security architecture in the context of the developed software architecture
- Create technical designs for online services
- Enhance the development and test environments incl. continuous integration/deployment
- Consult the development team on architecture questions
- Coach project groups
- Train new team members
- A degree in computer science or a comparable qualification from the MINT field
- Excellent Java EE knowledge
- You are familiar with the Spring Framework, Spring MVC
- Knowledge of SOA technologies (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON), persistence frameworks (JPA2, EclipseLink, Hibernate), or SQL (RDBMS, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL) is preferable.
- Ideally, container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), layout technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Sass/Less), and clean code practices will not cause you any problems.
- Experience in test specification and test execution (ISTQB Certified Tester) is an advantage.
- Experience in agile, interdisciplinary teams is preferable.
- Willingness to support our projects at customer sites
- First practical experience in government projects
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You enjoy self-reliance, independent work and have excellent written and spoken German language skills.
Apply now! We are always searching for new colleagues who share our passion for outstanding performance and our vision of a modern IT company! Please send us your application using our online application system, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.