Controller (m/f/d) full- or part-time
From 2019/12/11 Erlangen
Become a part of our Method Park World at our headquarter in Erlangen.
What will you expect:
As a specialist for Software & Systems Engineering, Method Park offers an integrated service portfolio, consisting of consulting, support and training.
As project controller you take on the responsibility for your own remit of business project management, while you are in close connection and exchange with the team leaders of individual departments, as well as the management and the executive board.
This includes the self-reliant organization, preparation and moderation of regular meetings. Additionally, you propose and implement improvements in project controlling with our ERP tool.
- Preliminary and post calculation of projects and investment budgets
- Interface function for team leaders, management, executive board and corporate controlling
- Systematic evaluation of overhead costs (travel expenses, vehicles, etc.)
- Breakeven analysis for the Method Park Training Center
- Development and presentation of analyses, reports and statistics for respective projects and teams
- Analysis and self-reliant further development of important project controlling tools and associated processes
- Support of the creation of monthly statements and annual accounts for our businesses in the US and China
- Contribution to business and budget planning and the associated monthly statements and annual accounts for Germany
We expect from you:
- Completed studies in economics or equal courses
- Excellent expertise in Excel and superior numeric skills
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in project controlling. This is no requirement for joining our company. You are also welcomed to apply if you are starting your career.
- You organize yourself and others in a disciplined manner; adherence to deadlines in project monitoring plays an important role here.
- Great communication skills in German and English