Consultant/Senior Consultant (m/f/d) in Software Architecture
What will you expect?
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success. We offer a great variety on all topics of modern software and systems development. You will promote innovation and work on international projects.
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience in and passion for software development, software architecture and its continuous improvement.
- You are delighted to get to know new technologies and methods and to share your knowledge with your team. You self-reliantly and independently promote topics which are important to you.
- You work self-reliant on our customer projects and understand what technologies advances our customers business. You train, consult and coach our customers and transfer skills to them, for their sustainable success.
- According to the agile principle “Hire for Attitude, Train for Skills”, it is most important to us, that you fit to our culture. Unusual résumés will not be an impediment for recruitment, as long as you have sufficient experience.
The following experience is advantageous:
- experience in developing embedded software
- in modelling with UML/SysML
- in regulated environments and
- in agile development methods
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science or an equal course
- Speak fluent German and English
- Be good at presentations and moderating
- Be prepared to travel
Then please apply directly at