Consultant/Coach (Senior) for Agility in regulated environments (m/f/d)
What will you expect?
You will be part of a open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases, we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you will deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You will promote innovation and work in international projects.
Additionally, you will not only receive free in office refreshments, English courses and sports activities, but also join our company pension scheme.
What do we expect from you?
According to the Agile approach “Hire for Attitude, Train for Skills”, it is most important to Method Park that you fit in with our company culture. Extraordinary CVs are also welcomed if you have obtained sufficient experience.
Additionally, we expect you to have:
- Gained experience as Scrum master, product owner or coach in Kanban development projects
- Graduated in either science, technology, engineering or mathematics and gained experience in software or systems engineering
- Profound experience in project management and Management 3.0
- Experience in software engineering (for instance as developer, architect, tester or requirements engineer)
- Experience in embedded or regulated environments
- Interest in standards such as SPICE, ISO 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 16949
- Knowledge about Agile scaling approaches such as LeSS, PLEASE, Disciplined Agile Delivery, SAFe)
Then please apply directly at