Consultant (m/f/d) - IT & Process
From 2021/11/01 Home Office / Remote Work or Erlangen locations
YOUR PRODUCT CONSULTING TEAM:
We are an international team of can-doers and enablers, concept developers and achievers. Our hearts beat for the process and IT world and we support our clients worldwide with our longstanding consulting experience. We have a customer-centric mindset, focus on the overall team's success, and are passionate about innovations and challenges. We are a powerful partner in process management consulting for our customers. As a team, we have fun and cultivate close collaboration beyond project boundaries.
Find your new professional home with us and experience an atmosphere in which appreciation is paramount.
Stages, our process management tool, is used by a large number of automotive, medical, and aviation companies. That means you can expect a wide range of topics on all aspects of modern software and system development. You will also drive innovation and work on international projects.
- As part of our team, you will advise our customers' technical and IT departments on how to optimize their process management.
- You will customize Stages to customers' requirements and plan/coordinate implementation projects for processes, methods, and tools, from substantiating ideas to the modeling of processes and support after the go-live.
- You will advise your customers on the planning, setup, and integration of the necessary IT infrastructure in cooperation with Stages technical support team.
- You will support and train the customers' end users according to their role profile.
- As the direct interface to the customer, you will provide new input for product management and strategic development as well as for product development regarding the customization of Stages to customer requirements.
- The long-term support of our existing customers and the acquisition of follow-up projects will complete your task.
- We are looking for an inquisitive and communicative team player with a university degree in computer science/business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You know the challenges in software and requirements engineering and project management.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the implementation of IT applications.
- You confidently take responsibility for your consulting projects within multi-project situations.
- Your portfolio includes the knowledge of established software development processes and their current trends.
- Experience in process analysis, design and modeling is a plus.
- Your profile is completed by your independent and solution-oriented approach, your business fluent German and English skills, and a willingness to travel.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Are you looking for variety instead of routine? Advancement instead of stagnation? Then get going and apply with us! With your ambitions and know-how, you will complete the Product Consulting Team at Method Park. We are looking forward to your application!
Click here to go directly to our online application form.