Consultant (m/f/d) Automotive SPICE®
From 2020/01/18 Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
What will you expect?
With Automotive SPICE®, the automotive industry has set an industry-specific standard, which is an inherent part of relations between OEMs and suppliers.
Method Park determines the strengths and potential of the development processes and specifies Automotive SPICE® for the company-specific requirements.
Method Park supports customers worldwide with recognized experts in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety (ISO 26262), and other standards. As a specialist, Method Park offers a holistic service portfolio of consulting, support, and training.
- Professional consulting and coaching on process improvement and Automotive SPICE®
- Implementing location determinations and gap analyses
- Preparing the customers for Automotive SPICE® assessments and audits
- Actively helping to work on customer projects and taking over project management tasks
- Training and workshops on our topics
We expect from you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course
- Have at least three years of work experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Have expertise and passion for the above-listed tasks
- Have experience in process analysis and modeling
- Speak fluent German and English
- Be good at presenting and moderating
- Be prepared to travel