Consultant (m/f/d) Automotive Functional Safety & Security
From 2020/01/18 Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
What will you expect?
A reliable system is safe and secure. The growing complexity and connectivity of our systems, increases the importance of its safety and security. Functional Safety & Security has to be integrated into systems and software engineering from the very start.
Method Park is enabler to develop safe systems and implement process requirements into projects.
Method Park supports customers worldwide with recognized experts in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety (ISO 26262) and other standards. As a specialist, Method Park offers a holistic service portfolio of consulting, support and training.
- Assessments and gap analyses according to standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 62304, ISO 27001
- Consulting and taking over the „Functional Safety Manager“ role in your projects
- Support, training and workshops on the development of safety-relevant software
- Process development and modelling of safety and security processes
- Development of a complete safety archtecture
We expect from you:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course
- Have at least 3 years of work experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Have expertise and passion for the above tasks
- Have experience in process analysis and modelling
- Speak fluent German and English
- Be good at presenting and moderating
- Be prepared to travel