Consultant (m/f/d) Automotive Functional Safety
Now Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
What will you expect?
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you will deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You will promote innovation and work on international projects.
Additionally, you will not only receive free in office refreshments, English courses and sports activities, but also join our company pension scheme.
What do we expect from you?
- As part of our team, you support and consult our customers on analysis, design and implementation of development processes.
- Topics such as ISO 26262 on Functional Safety, security standards, Automotive SPICE® and other relevant standards are applied.
- You support customer projects or take on responsibility for project management tasks.
- You might hold training and prepare assessments and audits.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course
- Have at least 3 years of work experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Have expertise and passion for topics such as process improvement, software development, project management, agile methods and standards in the automotive industry
- Have experience in process analysis and modelling
- Have experience in implementation of processes, methods and development tools
- Speak fluent German and English
- Be good at presenting and moderating
- Be prepared to travel
Then please apply directly at