Consultant (m/f/d) Agility in a regulated environment
From 2021/08/01 Berlin, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
How agile can you really be with established standards? What do our customers need to be able to develop in an agile way, and what does agile leadership mean? How can companies transform their organization without losing compliance, or in other words, how can they meet standards and become agile at the same time? What change do you need to initiate in our customers’ mindsets so that their organization arrives in the new age?With us, you can contribute to a wide variety of topics on all topics related to modern and agile software and systems development. You will drive change and work on international projects.An open-minded team awaits you, consisting of team players and characterized by open communication and flat hierarchies. With us, flexibility and creative freedom are not just empty phrases. Trust in our employees and their continuous training - professional and personal - are part of our recipe for success.
- Consulting on the introduction of process standards (e.g., Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety & Security) considering agile concepts.
- Process improvement in the context of agility and under consideration of professional change management
- Mentoring our customers in scaling agility
- Supporting our customers in setting up agile development areas
- Conducting training courses on the topics mentioned above
- A degree from the STEM field or comparable course of study
- Experience with software or systems development
- Experience in an embedded or regulated environment
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, SPC, or as a coach in a Kanban development environment
- Profound project management skills
- Knowledge/interest in standards of the automotive, medical device, or rail industries, such as SPICE, ISO 61508, ISO 26262, IEC 62304
- Knowledge of agile scaling techniques (e.g., LeSS, SAFe)
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries moving. We look forward to receiving your application! You can go straight to our online application form here.