Consultant (f/m/d) Functional Safety & Security
From 2022/03/01 Berlin, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
Can a product be safe if it is not secure? When is a product safe and secure? How systematically must a product be developed to be safe and secure enough?
The growing complexity and connectivity of our systems, particularly in connection with autonomous driving, are increasing the importance of Functional Safety & Security. Functional Safety & Security must be integrated into systems and software engineering from the very start.
Method Park by UL helps to develop safe and secure systems and implement process requirements into projects. The recognized Method Park by UL experts support customers worldwide in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety, Cybersecurity, and other standards. Method Park by UL offers a holistic service portfolio of consulting, support, and training as a specialized organization.
- Assessments, audits, and gap analyses of customer processes according to standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 62304, ISO 27001, ISO/SAE 21434
- Consulting in the analysis, design, and implementation of process improvements
- Support, training, and workshops on the development of safety and security-relevant software
- Process development and modeling of standard-compliant processes
- Development of safe and secure architectures
- You have a degree from a STEM or comparable field of study.
- At least three years of work experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Expertise and passion for process improvement, software development, project management, agile methods, standards, and norms in the automotive industry
- Experience in process analyses and modeling
- Business fluent German and English
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Willingness to travel
ARE WE MATCHING?
Would you like to make the world of tomorrow safe and secure with us?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries moving. We look forward to receiving your application!
You can go straight to our online application form here.