Consultant (f/m/d) Functional Safety & Security
From 2021/01/01 Berlin, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Stuttgart locations
What you can expect:
When is a product safe? How systematically must a product be developed to be safe enough? Can a product be safe if it is not secure? The growing complexity and connectivity of our systems, particularly in connection with autonomous driving, increase the importance of Functional Safety & Security. Functional Safety & Security has to be integrated into systems and software engineering from the very start.
Method Park helps to develop safe and secure systems and implement process requirements into projects.
Method Park supports customers worldwide with recognized experts in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety, Cybersecurity and other standards. As a specialist, Method Park offers a holistic service portfolio of consulting, support, and training.
- Assessments, audits, and gap analyses according to standards such as ISO 26262, IEC 62304, ISO 27001, ISO/SAE 21434
- Consulting in the analysis, design, and implementation of process improvements
- Support, training, and workshops on the development of safety-relevant software
- Process development and modeling of safety and security systems and processes
- Development of safe and secure architectures
We expect you to:
- Completed studies in the STEM field or an equal course
- At least three years of work experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Expertise and passion for process improvement, software development, project management, agile methods, standards, and norms in the automotive industry
- Experience in process analyses and modeling
- Fluent business German and English
- Very good presentation and moderation skills
- Willingness to travel for these exciting and varied tasks
Would you like to make the world of tomorrow safe and secure with us?
Then send us your application. We are growing and looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding performance and our vision of a modern IT company! Send your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply right here.