C# / .NET Software Developer (m/f/d)
From 2021/08/01 Munich
We are looking for enthusiastic and versatile software developers (m/f/d) who want to make a difference and develop together with us.
YOUR INDUSTRIAL DIGITALIZATION TEAM:
In the Industrial Digitalization Team, you´ll meet smart minds with the right drive. At our location in Munich´s heart, we live the Method Park corporate culture with a friendly start-up spirit. We are a continually growing team and have many plans for the future. We advise and support our customers in developing solutions for Industry 4.0 and introducing and implementing new business models in an industrial context.
You´re not afraid of challenging systems and machines. You see clouds not only when it is raining, and new software technologies want to be used properly. We need strong performers like you to reach the next level continuously! Are you ready to contribute your power to us?
- You support our customers in finding optimal solutions for their requirements and implementing their ideas in and with software.
- You are responsible for implementing the functionality throughout the entire project lifecycle and creating the architecture, interface design, and unit tests.
- Continuous improvement of the code base is also part of your tasks.
- Together with your team, you will advise our customers on technology selection for a future-proof solution.
- As part of an agile project team, you pursue current trends in software engineering.
You are not afraid to break new ground, are open to new technologies, and want to actively accompany our customers and us in the challenge of digitalization. You like to work in the environment of industrial software, Industry 4.0, and the digitization of systems. You support our team with new impulses and bring us forward with your knowledge and experience.You are curious and enjoy communicating with our customers. You pass on your knowledge, e.g., in training or workshops in your team or across teams. The following characteristics round off your profile:
- Completed university studies in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in software development with C#, .NET, WPF
- You are familiar with test automation across all test levels.
- Good knowledge of agile approaches/development methods (e.g., Scrum) and modern software development tools such as TFS, Git, Azure, or VSTS.
- You bring analytical skills, a strong hands-on mentality, and are fluent in German and English.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Are you looking for 0% boredom and 100% team spirit? Are you excited to live your passion for software and digitalization? You can go straight to our online application form here.