C++ / Embedded Linux Developer (m/f/d)
From 2021/06/01 Munich
What to expect at Method Park:
Method Park specializes in innovative software and systems engineering in safety-critical environments of the medical device and automotive industries. We are a competent partner for consulting, coaching, training, engineering services, and products around software development processes. We have been supporting renowned organizations worldwide for many years and are proud to accompany our customers successfully into the digital future. We contribute our extensive know-how in fields with high and very high quality and security requirements. Our group of companies employs around 230 people and is represented at six locations throughout Germany, the USA, and China.
We are looking for enthusiastic and multi-talented embedded software developers (m/f/d) who want to make a difference and develop together with us.
You have just completed your technical university studies or have already gained some professional experience. You want to live your passion for software and support our customers and us in digitalization challenges. You like to work in the environment of embedded software and embedded systems and have already heard of Embedded Linux, QNX, Autosar, or even compiled a kernel. You are also open to new technologies and enjoy communicating with our customers. You share your knowledge within your team or across teams in courses or workshops.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or comparable qualification
- Experience with (Embedded) C, C++
- First experience with Python or Git is an advantage
- You know what Continuous Integration or JIRA is
- You enjoy working in a team and are communicative
- You are excited to apply your existing technical knowledge and to learn about new technologies
- You are open to changing tasks with our various customers
- You enjoy working independently and self-reliantly and are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Then apply to us. We are looking for colleagues who share our passion for excellence and our vision of a modern IT company! Apply directly with our online application system.