Automotive SPICE® Consultant (m/f/d)
From 2021/05/01 Berlin, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Shanghai or Stuttgart locations
With Automotive SPICE®, the automotive industry has set an industry-specific standard that is now an integral part of the relationship between OEMs and suppliers.Method Park identifies the strengths and potentials in its customers' development processes and specifies Automotive SPICE® for the company-specific requirements.Method Park supports customers worldwide with recognized experts in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety (ISO 26262), and other standards. Method Park offers its expertise in a holistic service portfolio of consulting, support, and training.
- Professional consulting and coaching on process improvement and Automotive SPICE®
- Perform assessments and gap analyses
- Prepare customers for Automotive SPICE® assessments and audits
- Take over customer projects and/or project management tasks
- Training and workshops on our topics
- You have a degree from the STEM field or a comparable course of study.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in the automotive industry
- Experience in process analysis and modeling
- Fluent negotiation skills in German and English
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills
- Willingness to travel
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With you, we will get the digital future of the medical device and automotive industries moving. We look forward to receiving your application! You can go straight to our online application form here.