Automotive Security Engineer (m/f/d)
From 2022/01/01 Erlangen, Frankfurt or Munich locations
Method Park by UL specializes in innovative software and systems engineering in safety-critical environments of the medical device and automotive industries. We are a competent partner for consulting, coaching, training, engineering services, and products around software development processes. We have been supporting renowned organizations worldwide for many years and are proud to accompany our customers successfully into the digital future. As part of UL, we partner with our customers to drive innovation safety, business transformation and compliance with regulatory and industry quality standards. We complement UL’s global presence with the expertise of more than 250 dedicated employees at our locations in Erlangen, Berlin, Frankfurt on the Main, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh, and Shanghai.
We are looking for enthusiastic and multi-talented automotive security engineers (m/f/d) who want to make a difference and develop together with us.
In a large project, you will contribute to the software for the next generation of vehicles. You are part of an agile team that develops and implements suitable solutions for different security aspects in the embedded environment. The development environment is characterized by open source. We work with Yocto, SELinux, dm-verity, Python, and C++.
You are also open to new technologies and like to communicate with our customers. You pass on your knowledge in your team and across teams in trainings or workshops.
- You have just completed your technical university studies in computer science (or a comparable course of study) or have already gained some professional experience.
- You like to work in the environment of embedded software and security.
- You want to live your passion for software and support our customers and us in digitalization challenges.
- You have experience in Linux, C++, Python, and Git.
- You are eager to apply your technical knowledge and to learn about new technologies.
- You enjoy independent and self-reliant work and are fluent in German and English – in writing and speaking.
Nice to have:
- You have gained your first experience with QNX and Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- You know what Continuous Integration is and are familiar with Gerrit, GitHub, Jenkins, and JIRA.
- You have heard of the build systems BitBake or Bazel.
- Motivated career starters (m/f/d) are also welcome.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Apply now! We are looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding performance and our vision of a modern IT company! Apply directly via our online application system.