Agile software developer (m/f) automotive
Now Erlangen or Frankfurt locations
What you will expect:
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You promote innovation and work on international projects.
Additionally, you will not only receive free in-office refreshments, English courses and sports activities, but also join our company pension scheme.
What we offer you
- You are part of an agile project team of software developers
- You develop the car of tomorrow together with our customer
- You implement functionality within the team and ensure software quality, e.g. with unit tests
What we expect from you
- Interest in development of embedded software
- Degree in computer science or similar qualification
- Experience in the programing languages C / C++
- Experience in version control systems such as git or SVN
- Good analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Self-reliant and solution-oriented working
- Knowledge in micro controllers and real-time systems are advantageous
Then please apply directly at