Agile (senior) Python & Java developer (m/f)
Now Erlangen, Frankfurt or Munich locations
What you will expect:
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You promote innovation and work on international projects.
Additionally, you will not only receive free in office refreshments, English courses and sports activities, but also join our company pension scheme.
- You are part of an agile project team of developers
- You are responsible for the implementation and functionality of the entire project life cycle and the creation of architecture, interface design and unit tests
- You observe current trends of software engineering and share Your knowledge with Your colleagues
- You take care of the optimization and improvement of code base
- You optimally support the customers during project execution
We expect you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course
- Have experience in software development with Python (Twisted) and Java (Spring)
- Have expertise in agile approaches/ development methods (e.g. Scrum or SAFe)
- Have experience in modern software development methods such as unit testing, continuous integration, code reviews (Gerrit), git
- Have experience in test automation in all test levels
- Have good analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Work self-reliantly and solution-oriented
- Docker with Linux
- Speak fluent English
Then please apply directly at