Agile (senior) C#-Engineer (m/f/d)
What you will expect:
You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You promote innovation and work on international projects.
Additionally, you will not only receive free in-office refreshments, English courses and sports activities, but also join our company pension scheme.
- You are part of an agile project team of developers
- You are responsible for the implementation and functionality of the entire project life cycle and the creation of architecture, interface design and unit tests
- You observe current trends of software engineering and share Your knowledge with Your colleagues
- You take care of the optimization and improvement of code base
- You optimally support the customers during project execution
We expect you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course
- Have experience in software development C#, .NET, WPF
- Have expertise in agile approaches/ development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Have experience in modern software development methods such as TFS, git, Gerrit
- Have experience in test automation in all test levels
- Have good analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Work self-reliantly and solution-oriented
Then please apply directly at