Agile C# Developer (m/f/d)
From 2019/10/01 Munich
What you can expect:
An open-minded team full of team players, shaped by open communication and a flat hierarchy, awaits you. Flexibility and creative freedom aren’t just buzz words for us. Trust in our employees and their continuous training – both professionally and personally – are keys to our recipe for success.
You can expect a wide variety of subject matter on all issues relating to modern software and system development with us. You’ll be driving forward innovation and you’ll be working on international projects. You’ll not only get free drinks, free English lessons and sports with us. We also ensure you take a share of the company’s success and pay into your company pension scheme.
- Collaboration as a software developer on a software platform designed to run lithography systems
- Agile software development based on Scrum with daily stand-up meetings and 2-week sprints
- Testing of new features in the clean room for serial devices and prototypes
What we expect:
- An inquisitive team player with strong communication skills and several years of experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge of creating user interfaces
- Confident with version controls, e.g. TFS or Git
- Knowledge of C# and/or C++ programming languages
- Initial experience with software architecture
- Knowledge of UI test automation (Ranorex) and interest in SPS programming (TwinCAT) would be advantageous
High-quality software development is important to you and you are open to new agile approaches. You like working in a solution-oriented way and enjoy working independently in a team. If you also have great methodical skills and grasp things quickly, then you’d be a good fit for our team!
Then apply! We’re growing and looking for colleagues who share our passion for outstanding services and our visions as a modern IT company. Simply send your documents, stating your earliest start date, to email@example.com or apply here.