Accounting Team Member (m/f/d)
From 2021/06/01 Erlangen
YOUR ACCOUNTING TEAM:
Dynamic and open-minded team players await you in an environment marked by open communication and flat hierarchies. With us, flexibility and creative freedom are not just empty phrases. Trust in our employees and their continuous training - professional and personal - are part of our concept for success.
You will strengthen our four-person accounting team. Together, we take responsibility for the financial and payroll accounting of our German, American, and Chinese locations.
- Posting at accounts payable level based on incoming invoices
- Posting of credit card settlements
- Processing of incoming digital mail
- Tasks in the travel expense accounting
- Preparation of the payment proposals
- Support with monthly and annual financial statements
- Maintenance of accounts payable master data
- Various commercial tasks and project work
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and have completed commercial training or training as a tax specialist.
- Ideally, you already have gained experience in accounting and/or monthly and annual financial statements.
- You bring sound knowledge of DATEV and the entire MS Office package.
- Structured, accurate and independent work is a matter of course for you.
- You bring a good command of English for occasional international communication.
ARE WE MATCHING?
Go ahead and apply to us! With your ideas and commitment, you complete the accounting team at Method Park. We look forward to receiving your application!You can go straight to our online application form here.