Students (m/f) for an Open Source WebApp Project
Do You enjoy the current web technology? Would You like to learn how to develop software in an agile way within an agile team? Would You like to make the world a bit better with an Open Source project (MIT license)?
- Allows for the professional preparation and documentation of meetings
- Server-based DB (NoSQL data base)
- HTML5 + CSS (Bootstrap Material Design)
- Responsive Design – also works on the smartphone
- Source code in GitHub with MIT license
- Continuous Integration with Travis-CI
What we expect from you:
- Interest in the current web technology
- Either frontend (practical experience in HTML & CSS, design)
- Or backend (experience in at least one object-oriented language)
Of course, it would be great if You were able to gain practical experience in the development of a web app.
Interested? Then apply at Method Park as
- Bachelor student
- Master student
- Working student
P.S. It is possible to work remotely, but of course, we are also happy to offer You a workplace in our Method Park location in Erlangen.
Then please apply directly at