Junior Consuneer (m/f) Automotive Functional Safety
What will you expect?
Mere consulting or engineering is too monotonous for you? Combine both and look forward to exciting tasks from both competency fields.You will be part of an open-minded team with open communications and flat hierarchies. For Method Park, flexibility and creative freedom are not empty phrases; we mean it and apply it. Confidence in our employees and their continuous training – on a technical and personal basis – is part of our success.
At Method Park, you will deal with a great variety of topics about modern software and systems engineering. You will promote innovation and work on international projects.
What do we expect from you?
- As part of our team, you support and consult our customers on analysis, design and implementation of development processes.
- You support customer projects or take on responsibility for project management tasks.
- You combine operative implementation orientation and strategic development perspective.
- You might hold training and prepare assessments and audits.
Additionally, we expect you to:
- Have graduated in either computer science, commercial information technology or an equal course.
- Have expertise and passion for topics such as process improvement, software development, project management, agile methods and standards in the automotive branch
- Have experience in process analysis and modelling
- Have experience in implementation of processes, methods and development tools
- Speak fluent German and English
- Be good at presenting and moderating
- Be prepared to travel
Then please apply directly at