Consultant (m/f) Automotive SPICE®
Now Erlangen, Hannover, Munich or Stuttgart locations
Being a part of our team, you will support our customers with the analysis, planning and realization of development processes, applying standards like Automotive SPICE®, ISO 26262 against functional safety and other relevant norms.
- Selected systems and software life cycle processes
- From requirements engineering, architecture (e.g. AUTOSAR), model-based development, quality assurance and test
- Project management and agile methods
- Consulting project teams on realizing these processes
- Preparing Automotive SPICE assessments and functional safety audits
- Giving trainings
- Actively helping to work on customer projects
- Overtaking project management tasks
You are a curious and communicative team player with a certificate or master in computer science, business information technology or a comparable certificate. You already have been working for at least one year in the software/system engineering sector, ideally in the automotive industry.
You are used to the general process maturity models and the importance of process improvement for companies’ development as well as the analysis and modelling of processes. You are experienced in introducing processes, methods and development tools.
You will fit perfectly into our team if you are used to software engineering and all its trends, are able to work independently and solution-oriented and speak German and English fluently.
Then please apply directly at