Agile software developer (m/f) medical technology
What we can offer you:
You’ll join a group of friendly team players that promotes open communication and flat hierarchies. Flexibility and creative freedom are more than just words to us. Trust in our employees and their continual development – both professional and personal – are two of the key ingredients in our recipe for success.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a multitude of issues relating to all aspects of modern software and system development. You’ll help drive innovation and play an active part in international projects. And if that wasn’t enough: we’ll also provide you with free drinks, English lessons, and sports activities. We let you share in the success of our company, and make contributions to your company pension plan.
What we expect from you:
You’ll be part of an agile project team of developers.You’ll work together with our clients to develop software for medical devices, such as X-ray machines and infusion pumps.You’ll be responsible for implementing functionality across the entire lifecycle of the project and developing the architecture, interface design, and unit tests.This will, of course, also entail continuously optimizing and improving the codebase.In addition, you’ll provide our customer with first-rate support throughout the project.
What we’re also looking for from you:
- A degree in computer science
- Experience working as a software developer, ideally in the field of medical technology
- Proficiency in the relevant medical sector tools and in the programming languages C++/C#/.NET
- Knowledge of common standards such as DICOM and HL7
- Experience in change/configuration management and common software development frameworks
- Good analytical skills and keen perception
- An ability to work independently and a solution-oriented approach
Then please apply directly at