Web-Architectures (iSAQB® Modul WEB)
- 3 Days
The training provides the necessary basis for, in a first step, being able to differentiate between different styles of Web architectures, and for subsequent independent development of software systems such as REST-compliant Web applications and single-URI / single-method applications. In addition to learning the principles of secure softwaredesign, on completion of this training the participants will be able to explain and specifically apply the fundamentals of risk analysis, threat modelling and barrier-free access. The training also addresses the details of the basic protocols, the impacts of the internal application architecture on the overall architecture, plus front-end optimizations and the embedding of new components in the overall infrastructure of standard components.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate styles of web architecture
- Design software systems
- Identify and use the principles of secure software design
- Use risk analysis and barrier-free access successfully
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 1.3):
- Basic principles
- Protocols and standard
- Different styles of architectures
- Technology and infrastructure
- Design of web architectures
- Quality in the space of web architectures
- Examples of architectures
Primarily the technical issues of web architectures are integral part of the training.
- Web architects, software architects, software designers, software developers, technical project managers, system analysts
- Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training.
- Experience with the distributed software systems (web applications and basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and Java Script) can be helpful for participants when being introduced to the subject matter.
- The seminar provides 30 credit points for "technical skills".