Munich, Germany / 2/3 - 2/5/2020
Systems Engineering Basics
- Munich, Germany
- 2/3 - 2/5/2020
- 3 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,490.00 per participant, plus VAT
This training provides an overview of a consistent implementation of systems engineering and you will learn why it is so critical to "think in systems".
Do you work with complex systems that require perfect interaction among hardware, software and mechanical systems in their creation? Are you looking for an integrated approach for linking these disciplines? This seminar will teach you the important aspects of the system lifecycle. You will become familiar with the frequently used system engineering methods from systems requirement engineering, system architecture and system testing. In addition, you will learn about the details in the interaction of the technical core processes at the system and software levels.
- Introduction to systems engineering
- System theory – What is a system?
- Problems in systems engineering
- Interaction among the system, software and hardware levels
- Organizational structure vs. process
- Systems engineering procedure model
- Development process in systems engineering
- Requirements engineering
- Verification and validation
- Project managers, architects, designers, developers, testers
- Experience with development projects