Nuremberg, Germany / 6/30 - 7/2/2021
Service Oriented Architecture - Technical (iSAQB® Modul SOA-T)
- Nuremberg, Germany
- 6/30 - 7/2/2021
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Cent. European Summer (CEST)
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,990.00 per participant, plus VAT
The training imparts the necessary knowledge and skills to have an understanding of the technical aspects for developing a service oriented architecture for medium and large systems. At the end of this training you will have the tools to consider the technical aspects of SOA in reference architectures and solve technical issues when designing service and communication between services.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Consider technical aspects of SOA in a reference architecture
- Choose and utilize technologies for the use in SOA
- Consider technical aspects when designing service(s)
- Command the technical aspects of service interaction
- Use support tools
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 1.3):
- Introduction into basic concepts of SOA – brief overview
- SOA technical concepts
- SOA: Technologies and technology standards
- Technical service design
- Application architectures in SOA
- Tools in a service oriented IT landscape
- SOA case studies
In addition to the technical aspects, the organizational and social factors are also an integral part of the training.
- Software architects, software designers, software developers, system analysts, technical project managers
Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training. Knowledge of methods involved in process modeling is an additional advantage.
- The seminar provides 10 credit points for "methodical skills" and 20 credit points for "technical skills".