Stuttgart, Germany / 12/9 - 12/10/2019
SAFe® 4.6 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) with Certification
- Stuttgart, Germany
- 12/9 - 12/10/2019
- 2 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,350.00 per participant, plus VAT
The attendees develop and deepen their knowledge in the role of a Product Manager or Product Owner. Participants learn the skillset to generate added value in a Lean company. They learn more about activities, tools and mechanisms used for managing backlogs and programs. During this two-day course, they win deep knowledge in the Agile Release Train (ART), experience how it generates added value and what you can do to effectively fill this role.
The attendees learn how to write Epics in a Lean-Agile company and break (cut) them down into features and stories, how to plan and implement iterations and program increments. Conclusively, learn how to effectively and sustainably improve the ART within Continuous Delivery and a DevOps culture.
- SAFe® 4.0 PM/PO introduction
- Acquisition of a Lean-Agile mindset
- Deepening of the Product Manager and Product Owner roles
- Definition and management of values
- How to become an effective SAFe® Product Manager?
- How to become an effective SAFe® Product Owner?
- Including stakeholders
- How to build your communities with hands-on experience
- Product managers, product line managers, Product Owners, business owners and economic analysts, business analysts
- Solution managers, portfolio managers, program managers, PMO team members and those responsible for processes
- Enterprise, solution and systems architects
- Necessary: None
- Leading SAFe® (SA) certification
- Experience in SAFe® and Lean/Agile environments
- Name of the examination: SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
- Format and language: Multiple Choice, web-based, in English
- Entry: Participants will be registered at Scaled Agile Inc. end receive the entry link to the online examination and SAFe® community platform
- Period of examination: 30 days after training
- Amount of questions: 45 questions in 90 minutes
- Threshold for passing: 78% correct answers
- Retake fee: 50 USD per retake. The first retake may be done immediately. The second retake has a waiting time of 10 days. The third retake has a waiting time of 30 days. For questions You may directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renewal of certification: The certification is valid for one year. The fee for renewal is 100 USD. Presumed is continuous education in SAFe®.
- Course material: printed workbook
- Authorization to request 15 PDUs at the PMI for PMP-, PgMP- and PMI-ACP certifications
- Authorization to request SEUs (category C) for the Scrum Alliance CSP-certification or renewals
- Registration for the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) examination (both course days must be attended)
- Final exam online (English)
- After passing the final exam you receive
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- A SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey