Hannover, Germany / 11/15/2018
Relevant standards in the automotive domain
- Hannover, Germany
- 1 Day
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 590.00 per participant, plus VAT
This seminar gives a one day compact overview of the most important requirements and standards in the automotive domain.
These are maturity models, used worldwide for the estimation of capability of development processes: Automotive SPICE® and CMMI. Furthermore the seminar shows which requirements according to the ISO 26262 should be implemented in projects with functional safety. Additional norms and standards complete this introduction lecture.
- Motivation for companies to use standards and norms
- Maturity models and their usage in companies
- Meaning and content of SPICE and Automotive SPICE®
- Structure of Automotive SPICE®
- Meaning of the “HIS Scope“
- Meaning and content of ISO 26262
- Structure of ISO 26262
- Meaning and content of CMMI-DEV
- Structure of CMMI-DEV
- Meaning and usage of MISRA-C
- Meaning and usage of AUTOSAR
- Meaning and usage of DIN EN ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949
The course consists of lectures and discussions and offers opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- All participants and people who are interested in development projects in the automotive domain