Online-Training / 9/24 - 9/25/2020
- 9/24 - 9/25/2020
- 2 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM (CET)
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Examination Fee
- € 170.00 per participant
- Reduced Online Price:
- € 1,165.00 per participant, plus VAT
Requirements Engineering in an agile context: Is it possible? If yes, how? The RE@Agile training answers these questions and shows how to appropriately implement Requirements Engineering in agile development processes, e.g. with the Scrum framework.
The content corresponds to the current curriculum published by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB®):
- Motivation and values of Agility and Requirements Engineering
- Agile Manifest
- Agile Principles
- Synergies between RE and Agile
- Basics of Requirements Engineering in an agile context
- Scrum as an example for agile methods
- Differentiation between Product Owners and Requirements Engineers
- Discover values-oriented development
- Artefacts and Techniques in RE@Agile
- Differentiation between specification documents and backlog
- Vision and goals
- Acceptance and approval criteria
- Organizational aspects of RE@Agile
- The management role in agile development processes
- Interaction and communication with stakeholders and teams
- Find the right detail level for requirements and backlog items
*Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Requirements Managers, System and Software Analysts (Systems Engineers), Software Architects, Project Managers, Principals, Quality Managers, Testers, Test Managers, Test Consultants, Test Managers, Usability Engineers
- Prior knowledge in Requirements Engineering and in agile processes is advantageous, but is not required to participate this training.
- The course price does not include examination fees.
- After passing the exam, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier.
The educational content prescribed by IREB® covers approx. 6.5 hours and leaves only limited time for discussions. This RE@Agile training, offered by Method Park however, will run two days so you can deepen what you have learned. This training gives you the opportunity to apply all contents in practical simulations and so consolidate the course contents.