Online-Training / 9/28 - 9/30/2021
Process Management 4.0 – Workshop
- 9/28 - 9/30/2021
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Online Price:
- € 1,440.00 per participant, plus VAT
The training provides best practice methods and techniques for all areas of process management that were accrued in more than 15 years of experience in which Method Park performed worldwide process audits at more than 700 engineering organizations. As a participant, you will benefit from
- a 360° view with which you will be able to identify the potential for optimization in the process management of your company
- the tools with which you can initiate appropriate improvements or carry them out yourself.The training is conducted as an interactive workshop: In addition to the presentation parts, which provide an overview and convey the tools, the individual topics are deepened by exercise examples or current challenges of the participants. The training is thus also a platform for discussion and exchange of experience.
- What do digitalization and Industry 4.0 mean for process management?
- Process modeling instead of process description and what it facilitates
- Setting objectives
- How process management can support business objectives and why it should
- How can one derive meaningful metrics from the objectives?
- Analysis of the current state
- Dimensions of the analysis of the current state (process capability) and why we have to consider it for process management (influencing factors)
- Process architecture
- Techniques for process reuse for modularization or variant creation
- The value chain as an architectural founder
- Architectural challenges of engineering processes
- Process definition
- Process-collection techniques
- Modeling guidelines
- The RASIC model of the responsibility of roles in the process
- Compliance with norms, standards and maturity models
- Process implementation (process roll-out)
- Methods and aspects of process introduction
- Process management
- Roles and structural organization of process management
- The process of process management
- Feedback-, change- and release management
- Organizational changes
- Psychological implications and effects
- Dealing with resistances
- Organizational culture
- Processes as part of the organizational culture
- Quality approach
All roles and functions in the context of process definition, process improvement, process modeling or process roll-out.
Initial experience in a role or function in the context of process management (see target group).
- Exclusively process consultants with extensive and longstanding experience in all areas of process management serve as trainers for this course.
- English course materials are used.