Rochester, MI, United States / 5/16 - 5/17/2022
Process Insights USA 2021 Conference & Process Management 4.0 – Best Practices Training
- Rochester, MI, United States
- 5/16 - 5/17/2022
- 2 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (Detroit)
- $ 799.00 per participant
- Anniversary discount
- 40.0 %
- Anniversary price
- $ 479.40 per participant
The expert platform “Process Insights USA” on October 4th and 5th in Rochester, MI covers all aspects of modern engineering process management. The conference connects people from different industries but with same mindset – whether they are beginners, experts or leaders. Beside strategies, methods, and tools, the event focuses on best practices. Additionally, users of the process management tool Stages will share their experiences.
The training “Process Management 4.0 – Best Practices” complements the expert platform Process Insights. This training, on October 5th, presents best practice methods and techniques for all areas of process management. Get insights into over 15 years of experience in which Method Park performed worldwide process audits at more than 700 engineering organizations. As a participant, you will benefit from
- a 360° view with which you will be able to identify the potential for optimization in the process management of your company
- the tools with which you can initiate appropriate improvements or carry them out yourself
All roles and functions in the context of process definition, process improvement, process modeling or process roll-out.
Basic knowledge in the description or modeling of processes
- Exclusively process consultants with extensive and longstanding experience in all areas of process management serve as trainers for this course.
- English course materials are used.