Module K5 - Hardware development - Safety-oriented hardware development acc. to ISO 26262-5
- 1 Day
ISO 26262 presents a new approach to hardware assessment. In future there will be various options and ways available to satisfy the requirements. These options, including their advantages and disadvantages, are pointed out in this module. The required safety demonstration methods are presented and intensified.
- Interfaces for system and software development
- Specification of hardware safety requirements
- Calculation of failure metrics using the example from modules K3 and K4 with practical exercise
- Required testing measures
- Safety managers, hardware developers