Module K4 - System development - Technical safety concept and system design
- 1 Day
Building directly upon the example in training module K3 this module addresses the technical concept design of a system and its sub-systems. In addition, the topic of issues relating to interface definition between the OEM and the supplier(s) is addressed. Knowledge of the relevant interactions is intensified in illustrative exercises.
- Interface definition between OEM-supplier(s) and supplier(s)-supplier(s)
- Definition of technical safety requirements relating to the total system and allocated sub-systems
- Elaboration of a technical safety concept using an example, derived in module K3, incl. hardware/software-interface specification
- Required integration tests and process steps through to production approval
- Safety managers, system developers, hardware and software developers