Erlangen, Germany / 7/15 - 7/16/2019
Leading SAFe 4.6 (SA) with Certification
- Erlangen, Germany
- 7/15 - 7/16/2019
- 2 Days
- € 1,350.00 per participant, plus VAT
Using Kanban, Scrum or other agile methods in large organizations is usually not limited to only one team. Methods need to be scaled. Extended approaches such as Scrum-of-Scrums are used to coordinate between agile teams in large projects. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) supports an entire organization with this approach.
SAFe® offers an approved method to transform large organizations and optimize the added value of companies. Different organizational levels (team, program, and portfolio) are structured with synchronized agile processes. Processes are regularly integrally optimized (inspect and adapt) to accommodate all the perspectives and needs of the organization.
This course transfers the needed knowledge to successfully, implement and adjust the SAFe® Framework and establish the ideal Lean-Agile-culture.
- Lean/Agile principles and mindset in SAFe®
- Synchronization of several or more agile teams
- Agile program planning
- Feature teams, components teams
- Continuous Integration
- Agile organizations
- Vision, user stories, requirements
- Release planning
- Organizational and cultural change
- Lean portfolio management
- Product owner, Scrum Master, Scrum coaches, Product and requirements manager, Release and test manager, Executives and development managers, Employees in charge of IT topics, Portfolio managers, IT and systems architects
- Necessary: none
- Professional experience in the fields of software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name of the examination: SAFe® 4 Agilist Exam
- Format and language: Multiple Choice, web-based, in English
- Entry: Participants will be registered at Scaled Agile Inc. end receive the entry link to the online examination and SAFe® community platform.
- Period of examination: 30 days after training
- Amount of questions: 45 questions in 90 minutes
- Threshold for passing: 76% correct answers
- Retake fee: 50 USD per retake. The first retake may be done immediately. The second retake has a waiting time of 10 days. The third retake hast a waiting time of 30 days. For questions You may directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renewal of certification: The certification is valid for one year. The fee for renewal is 100 USD.
- One-year membership in the Scaled Agile Community
- Course material: printed workbook
- Authorization to request 15 PDUs at the PMI for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
- Authorization to request SEUs (category C) for the Scrum Alliance CSP-certification or renewals
- Registration for the SAFe® Agilist (SA) examination (both course days must be attended)
- Final exam online (English)
- After passing the final exam you receive
- The certification SAFe® 4 Agilist SA
- One-year certified membership as SAFe® 4 Agilist
- SAFe® Agilist Branding Kit