Enterprise Architecture Management (iSAQB® Modul EAM)
- 3 Days
The training imparts the necessary knowledge and skills to implement and perform Enterprise Architecture Management for medium and large systems. At the end of this training you will have the tools to formulate an IT strategy for an enterprise, establish and monitor processes and structures of IT governance and derive migration plans for the IT landscape. During the training the participants will be introduced to different frameworks such as TOGAF and COBIT.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Formulate an IT strategy for an enterprise
- Establish EAM structures and processes
- Monitor compliance with company policies
- Create migration plans for an IT landscape, in order to work with EAM frameworks such as TOGAF and COBIT
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 1.4):
- Basic concepts of EAM
- EAM Frameworks
- EAM Approach
- Repositories and Metamodels
- Governance and Change Management
- EAM Introduction
In addition to the technical aspects, the organizational and social factors are also an integral part of the training.
- Enterprise architects, software architects, project managers
Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training. Experience with the design and maintenance of software systems can be helpful for participants when being introduced to the subject matter.
- The seminar provides 30 credit Points for "methodical skills".