Erlangen, Germany / 10/28 - 10/30/2019
Safety critical embedded systems (iSAQB® Module EMBEDDED)
- Erlangen, Germany
- 10/28 - 10/30/2019
- 3 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,540.00 per participant, plus VAT
Safety-critical embedded systems place special demands on software architecture: In addition to standards-related requirements in the area of functional safety, embedded systems must often meet real-time requirements. Other typical topics include variability and communication via special bus systems. This seminar focuses on concrete methods and solutions for dealing with these requirements. In addition, the seminar provides an overview of system and software development processes for embedded systems and the role played by software architecture in these processes.
The content corresponds to the CPSA Advanced Level module EMBEDDED published by the ISAQB®:
- System development for embedded systems
- Software development for embedded systems
- Functional safety
- Procedures for developing safety-critical systems
- Solutions at the architecture level
- Real-time and concurrency
- Approaches for implementing real-time requirements
- Analysis of real-time properties
- Distributed systems
- Time- and event-driven communication
- Bus systems and their properties
- Variant management
- Analysis and description of variability
- Approaches for implementing variability
- Software architects and developers of embedded systems
- Experience in the development of software for embedded systems, basic foundations of software architecture, such as those provided by the seminar "iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level".
- The seminar is licensed in accordance with the "iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Advanced Level" EMBEDDED module.
- The seminar provides 10 credit points for "methodical skills" and 20 credit points for "technological skills".
- The number of participants is limited to 12 persons.