Hannover, Germany / 11/13 - 11/14/2018
Automotive SPICE® v3.1 compact
- Hannover, Germany
- 11/13 - 11/14/2018
- 2 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 990.00 per participant, plus VAT
This course provides you with an overview of the Automotive SPICE® 3.1 processes. Based on practical examples, the Automotive SPICE® model will be introduced from the perspective of a project manager or project employee. You will discuss the problems that can occur in an assessment and how the respective process improvement could look like.
The parts of ISO/IEC 330xx – better known as "SPICE" (successors of ISO/IEC 15504) - are internationally used and accepted standards for assessing and improving system and software development processes. Particularly in the automotive industry, since 2007, Automotive SPICE® has been the preferred process model for implementing assessments.
- Automotive SPICE® 3.1 Process Assessment Model (PAM) and ISO 330xx
- Basic procedure in an assessment
- Advanced information about Automotive SPICE® processes:
- SYS.1 Requirements Elicitation
- SYS.2 System Requirement Analysis
- SYS.3 System Architectural Design
- SYS.4 System Integration and Integration Test
- SYS.5 System Qualification Test
- SWE.1 Software Requirement Analysis
- SWE.2 Software Architectural Design
- SWE.3 Software Detailed Design and Unit Construction
- SWE.4 Software Unit Verification
- SWE.5 Software Integration and Integration Test
- SWE.6 Software Qualification Test
- SUP.1 Quality Assurance
- SUP.8 Configuration Management
- SUP.9 Problem Resolution Management
- SUP.10 Change Request Management
- MAN.3 Project Management
- ACQ.4 Supplier Monitoring
- Bilateral traceability of requirements
- Interpretation of levels 2-3
The course consists of lectures, exercises and discussions and offers ample opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- Developers, test engineers, project managers and other participants in development projects in the automotive domain
- This course is exclusively taught by experienced intacs™ certified Competent and Principal Assessors with extensive experience in the practical implementation of assessments in accordance with Automotive SPICE®.
- The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide" as well the poster “Automotive SPICE® v3.0”.