Online-Training / 9/21 - 9/22/2021
ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level Extension (Agile Tester)
- 9/21 - 9/22/2021
- 2 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Cent. European Summer (CEST)
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Examination Fee
- € 200.00 per participant
- Reduced Online Price:
- € 955.00 per participant, plus VAT
This seminar provides the basis for taking the exam to „ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester“.
The foundation for this course is acquired in the ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level. In addition, the necessary expertise to successfully support an agile project as a testing specialist and effectively contribute your own experience in testing can be acquired during the course ISTQB Certified Tester® - Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester.
The course content is equivalent to the curriculum published by ATB, GTB und STB:
- Basics of agile software engineering
- Traditional and agile testing practices
- Completing test processes with expertise in agile projects
- Information about planning of relevant testing activities (estimation of testing efforts)
- Deployment of relevant testing methods, techniques and tools
- Stipulation of quality criteria in agile projects
- Successful cooperation in agile teams
Please note that further preparation at the conclusion of each seminar day is recommended to succeed in passing the exam.
- Testers, team members of testing tasks, testing managers as well as functional and technical test analysts
- Prerequisites for taking the exam is the successful completion of the exam to qualify as an "ISTBQ® Certified Tester, Foundation Level".
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).