Frankfurt on the Main, Germany / 2/25 - 2/27/2019
ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level (Technical Test Analyst) - Compact
- Frankfurt on the Main, Germany
- 2/25 - 2/27/2019
- 3 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Examination Fee
- € 250.00 per participant
- € 1,400.00 per participant, plus VAT
This seminar provides the basis for taking the exam to qualify as an "ISTQB® Certified Tester, Advanced Level, Technical Test Analyst". You will learn how important testing close to development is and become familiar with various lifecycle models. You will practice special testing techniques that will help you to implement testing efficiently and with a sufficient scope while taking non-functional requirements into consideration.
Upon completion of this seminar, you will be able to recognize errors early on in development instead of at the end in an elaborate system test. You will be able to establish testing close to development in your projects and perform the testing successfully.
Please note that further preparation at the end of each seminar day is recommended to succeed in passing the exam.
The seminar content is equivalent to that in the curriculum published by ATB, GTB and STB:
- The test analyst’s tasks in risk-based testing
- Structure-based testing
- Condition testing
- Modified condition/decision coverage testing
- Multiple condition testing
- Path testing
- API testing
- Selecting a structure-based technique
- Analytical techniques
- Static analysis
- Control flow analysis, data flow analysis
- Using static analysis for improving maintainability
- Dynamic analysis
- Memory leaks
- Wild pointers
- Analysis of performance
- Static analysis
- Quality characteristics for technical testing
- Planning (tool, test environment, data security)
- Security testing
- Reliability testing
- Performance testing
- Resource utilization
- Maintainability testing
- Portability testing
- Reviews and checklists in reviews
- Test tools and automation
- Integration of tools
- Test automation as a project
- Exercises for all significant topics
- Software testers, software developers, project managers, quality managers
- Experience with software-based systems and software testing
- Experience in software development is helpful.
- Knowledge of specification-based testing techniques
- Prerequisites for taking the exam are the successful completion of the exam to qualify as an "ISTQB® Certified Tester, Foundation Level" and at least 18 months of testing experience.
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
- The compact course starts on the day of arrival at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.; on the following days instruction starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
- On the final day, the course ends at 4:00 p.m. due to the subsequent test (2 hours).