Online-Training / 8/22 - 8/23/2022
ISTQB® Certified Automotive Software Tester
- 8/22 - 8/23/2022
- 2 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Examination Fee
- € 215.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 925.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Early bird price
- € 832.50 per participant, plus VAT
You are already a certified ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level and would like to apply your knowledge in the context of automotive software development? Over many years, the ISTQB® Certified Tester scheme has become established as the certification standard for software testing, but so far, the link to its application in an automotive environment was missing.
Now we close this gap with the course “Certified Automotive Software Tester” (CAST). In this course, you learn how to apply your knowledge in the automotive industry. Take advantage of this opportunity to qualify as tester for automotive software systems!
Please note that further preparation at the end of each course day is recommended to succeed in passing the exam.
The content corresponds to the current German curriculum published by the GTB®:
Norms and standards for testing E/E systems
- Automotive SPICE (ASPICE)
- ISO 26262
- Comparison of objectives ASPICE and ISO 26262 / comparison of test levels
Testing in virtual environments
- Test environment in general (motivation for test environments in the automotive industry, general parts of a test environment, difference between Closed Loop and Open Loop, essential interfaces, databases, and communication protocols of control units)
- Testing in XiL test environments (Model in the Loop (MiL), Software in the Loop (SiL), Hardware in the Loop (HiL))
- Specific static and dynamic testing methods
- Static methods (MISRA-C:2012 programming standards)
- Dynamic testing methods (condition testing, multiple conditions testing, modified condition decision testing, back-to-back testing, fault injection testing, requirements-based testing, context-dependent selection of testing methods)
- Systems and software testers, systems and software developers, project managers and quality managers in the environment of automotive development
- Experience in software-based systems
- Knowledge in software and/or systems testing or in software/systems development is helpful, but not necessary
- The course price does not include examination fees
- After passing the exam, the certificate is issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI)
- In order to participate the exam a certificate of ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level is necessary
The training is based on German course material.
- We offer this course in cooperation with the ISARTAL Akademie GmbH.
More Dates & locations
|- ISTQB® Certified Automotive Software Tester | Course | Method Park How to test software in the automotive industry? Acquire the know-how to take the Specialist Certified Automotive Software Tester - FL exam here.|| |
| 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM |
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
|German||Early bird discount||Book now|