iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials
- 2 Days
In this seminar you will become familiar with the foundations of agile development and understand how you can realize them in the project environment. The values and basic terms behind agile development will be covered in the seminar, and you will be able to transfer this knowledge to your own situation. Using practical exercises, this seminar shows you how to carry out release and iteration planning, how to write and test good user stories and how you can contribute to continuous improvement in meetings such as the daily stand-up and the retrospective.
This seminar serves as preparation for the iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials exam.
- Agile manifesto and principles
- Relevance and definitions
- Release planning
- Overview and Iteration Zero
- Iteration planning and estimation
- Requirements review
- User stories
- Code reviews
- Daily stand-up
- Team quality
- Definition of done, acceptance criteria
- Test and best practices
- Review and retrospectives
- Aimed at anyone involved in agile projects who wants to become familiar with working in an agile environment. This includes project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, developers, testers, IT directors and management consultants
- Basic knowledge of software development
- The optional exam will take place after the course and is only available in English.
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.