iSAQB® CPSA - Advanced Level (Soft skills for software architects)
- 3 Days
The training imparts the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully shape communication in the development or implementation of software architecture. At the end of this training you will have the tools to communicate effectively, hold target-oriented presentations, present workshops and solve conflicts.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Communicate effectively (one-to-one and/or group meetings)
- Use visualization techniques in a targeted fashion
- Hold workshops
- Identify and solve conflicts
- Reflect one’s own communication behavior
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 6.5):
- Basic concepts of communication models and types
- Conversational skills (one-to-one and group meetings)
- Visualization techniques
- Moderation techniques
- Basics in conflict management
- Reflection techniques
In addition to the technical aspects, the organizational and social factors are also an integral part of the training.
- Software architects, software designers, software developers, system analysts, technical project managers
Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training.
- The seminar provides 30 credit points for "communicative skills".