iSAQB® CPSA - Advanced Level (Flexible Architecture Models)
- 3 Days
The training provides the necessary know-how and the innovative skills to generate flexible architectures, which allow a fast deployment and thereby a fast feedback of the systems application. Furthermore the training conveys the essential drivers for the architecture types, the consequences, which the drivers have for the architecture and the interplay of the architectures with organization, processes and technologies to the participants.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Generate flexible architectures
- Apply trade-offs of the different architectures
- Establish a plan to divide a deployment monolith into small services
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 1.1):
- Modular design
- Operation, monitoring and defect analysis
- Installation and roll-out
- Case Study
- Future prospect
In addition to the technical aspects, the organizational and social factors are also an integral part of the training.
- Software architects, software designers, system analysts, echnical project managers
Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training. Knowledge of methods involved in process modeling is an additional advantage.
- The seminar provides 10 credit points for "methodical skills" and 20 credit points for "technical skills".