Online-Training / 10/9 - 10/11/2023
IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Advanced Level (Modeling)
- 10/9 - 10/11/2023
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Examination Fee
- € 600.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 1,980.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Early bird price
- € 1,782.00 per participant, plus VAT
Are you looking for an advanced level seminar that will add to your basic knowledge gained in the “IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level” for Modeling Requirements seminar?
Through many practical exercises this training, will give you greater familiarity with the efficient modeling of information structures, functions, behaviors and scenarios.
Upon conclusion of the seminar you can take the exam to qualify as an “IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling”.
Please note that further preparation at the end of each seminar day is recommended to succeed in passing the exam.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB®):
- Basic principles of Requirements Modeling
- Motivation for Requirements Modeling an Fundamentals
- Characteristic of Requirements Modeling
- Adaptation of Modeling Languages and Integrated Textual Languages
- Quality of Requirements Models
- Context Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- Purpose of Context Modeling
- Basic Elements of Context Modeling
- Notation and Rules for Context Modeling with Data Flow Diagrams
- The Information Structure View in Requirements Modeling
- The Purpose of Information Structure Modeling
- Modeling Classes, Attributes, and Data Types
- Modeling Simple Relationships, Aggregations, and Compositions
- Modeling Generalization and Specialization
- Data Flow Modeling, Control Flow Modeling, and Diagram Types
- Requirements Modeling with Data Flow and Activity Diagrams
- Requirements Modeling with State Machines
- Scenario Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- Function modeling using activity diagrams and data flow diagrams
- Behavior modeling using state charts
- Combination of function models and behavior models
- Scenario Modeling with Sequence Diagrams and Communication Diagrams
Requirements managers, business analysts, system and software analysts (systems engineers), project managers
- Basic foundations of requirements engineering
- A prerequisite for taking the exam is either the certificate "IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level" or the certificate “Requirements Engineering” of the British Computer Society (BCS)
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
- The optional exam to “IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level (Modeling)” consists of two steps:
- CPRE Advanced Level (Modeling) – Practitioner
- A written examination which consists of multiple-choice questions on the last training day or online after individual agreement with the certifier.
CPRE Advanced Level (Modeling) – Specialist
- Prerequisite is the successful completion of the CPRE Advanced Level (Modeling) – Practitioner written exam. In addition, a supplementary paper on given topics has to be developed. The paper must be written independently and according to generally accepted scientific criteria, using only the literature and resources specified by the candidate. Approximately 16 hours are to be planned for the processing of the written homework.
- Further information regarding the exam can be found in the IREB-Examination regulation for the CPRE-AL-Practitioner and CPRE-AL-Specialist.
English course materials are used.
Any questions about our engineering service offers? Feel free to call us!
Manuela Balkan+49 9131 97206-556 Contact