Online-Training / 10/5 - 10/7/2021
IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Advanced Level (Modeling)
- 10/5 - 10/7/2021
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Examination Fee
- € 600.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 1,695.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Anniversary discount
- 20.0 %
- Anniversary price
- € 1,356.00 per participant, plus VAT
Are you looking for an advanced level seminar that will add to your basic knowledge gained in the “IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level” for Modeling Requirements seminar? In this training, through many practical exercises you will acquire greater familiarity with the efficient modeling of information structures, functions, behaviors and scenarios. Upon conclusion of the seminar you can take the exam to qualify as an "IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level, Requirements Modeling".
Please note that further preparation at the end of each seminar day is recommended to succeed in passing the exam.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB®):
- Basic principles of Requirements Modeling
- Motivation for Requirements Modeling an Fundamentals
- Characteristic of Requirements Modeling
- Adaptation of Modeling Languages and Integrated Textual Languages
- Quality of Requirements Models
- Context Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- Purpose of Context Modeling
- Basic Elements of Context Modeling
- Notation and Rules for Context Modeling with Data Flow Diagrams
- The Information Structure View in Requirements Modeling
- The Purpose of Information Structure Modeling
- Modeling Classes, Attributes, and Data Types
- Modeling Simple Relationships, Aggregations, and Compositions
- Modeling Generalization and Specialization
- Data Flow Modeling, Control Flow Modeling, and Diagram Types
- Requirements Modeling with Data Flow and Activity Diagrams
- Requirements Modeling with State Machines
- Scenario Modeling in Requirements Engineering
- Function modeling using activity diagrams and data flow diagrams
- Behavior modeling using state charts
- Combination of function models and behavior models
- Scenario Modeling with Sequence Diagrams and Communication Diagrams
Requirements managers, business analysts, system and software analysts (systems engineers), project managers
- Basic foundations of requirements engineering
- A prerequisite for taking the exam is either the certificate "IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level" or the certificate “Requirements Engineering” of the British Computer Society (BCS)
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI)
- The optional exam to “IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level (Modeling)” consists of two parts:
- Part 1: A written examination which consists of multiple choice questions at the last training day.
- Part 2: A written assignment in which the candidate must create a written study on predefined groups of topics. The written study must be original work performed by the examination candidate using only literature and tools stated by the examination candidate according to generally accepted scientific criteria. For the completion of the written study, the examination candidate should invest the equivalent of two working days (i.e. approximately 16 hours of work).
- Further information regarding the exam can be found in the Examination Regulations for the CPRE-AL.
English course materials are used.