Erlangen, Germany / 12/17 - 12/18/2018
Introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines
- Erlangen, Germany
- 12/17 - 12/18/2018
- 2 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 990.00 per participant, plus VAT
This training provides an introduction into the new „VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines” published in 2017. The application of these guidelines will be mandatory from 2019 on. Based on examples and exercises the guidelines and their application will be presented from a competent assessor’s point of view as well as from project members point of view. You can discuss possible challenges during an assessment when you have to apply the guidelines and how to deal with these challenges.
The content of this training course reflects the syllabus developed by VDA and intacs™ and the training will be conducted with officially created material from intacs™:
- Requirements for the assessor qualification
- Brief overview of content and concept of the „VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines“
- Definition of the VDA-Scope
- Purpose and structure of rules and recommendation in the guideline
- Aggregation of ratings
- Definition of the assessment scope and templates for different use cases of the scope definition in an assessment
- Idea of consistency
- Exemplary rating rules and recommendations for
- the processes of the VDA scope
- the specific environments defined in the guidelines
- the specific terms defined in the guidelines
- Capability Level 2 and 3
The course consists of lectures, exercises and discussions and offers ample opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- In the first place intacs™ Certified Competent or Principal Assessors for Automotive SPICE®
- intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessors
- Members of development projects in the automotive domain
- The participants who will join this training course for certification reasons should hold a valid intacs™ Competent or Principal Assessor certification or fulfill the preconditions for a certification as Competent Assessor.
- The further participants should have several years professional experience in the domain of IT (e.g. software or systems development, project management, quality management or alike).
This course is exclusively taught by experienced intacs™ certified instructors with extensive experience in the practical implementation of assessments in accordance with Automotive SPICE®.
The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide" and the “Automotive SPICE® Guidelines” (Bluegold Book), published by VDA.