Online-Training / 10/24 - 10/28/2022
intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)
- 10/24 - 10/28/2022
- 5 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
- Examination Fee
- € 550.00 per participant
- Online Price
- € 2,885.00 per participant, plus VAT
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Early bird price
- € 2,596.50 per participant, plus VAT
This course provides the knowledge required to be responsible for the tasks of a Lead Assessor according to ISO/IEC 330xx and Automotive SPICE®. It is based on knowledge communicated via training for Provisional Assessors and on experience gained in conducting practical assessments. This training focuses on the exchange of experience among course participants and on deepening practice in administering the process assessment model, based on this experience.
For illustration, this training will use the Automotive SPICE® process assessment model, which is generally applied in the automotive industry and demonstrates a domain-specific variant of existing process assessment models.
To pass the exam of a Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®), participants need to provide proof of performance as follows:
- You receive exercises three to four weeks before the training starts. Please prepare the solutions to present them during the training. Your trainer will evaluate your presentation.
- You actively participate in the practical parts of the training. Your trainer evaluates your engagement.
- You pass the independently administered, multiple-choice written examination at the end of the training on the afternoon of the last day.
As best preparation for the exam, we recommend you work through the material provided during the training on your own in your own time before the exam.
The content is aligned with the curriculum defined by intacs™, builds on the Provisional Assessor training content, and is delivered using the latest intacs™ training documents. The following topics are covered:
- Participants' presentations (of pre-training exercises) with a focus on deepening the understanding of the model with regards to process and capability levels
- Exercises with a focus on assessment implementation
- Assessment briefing and planning: collecting assessment input, creating an assessment plan, briefing the assessed organization
- Assessing processes and reporting results
- Managing unusual and challenging situations
- Interaction with certification bodies, including guidelines and rules for certifications according to intacs™
- Deepening the understanding of capability levels 4&5
- Assessments at distributed locations and in different countries
- Assessments and process improvement activities
- Coaching of Provisional Assessors: qualification criteria and how to check them.
This training focuses on exercises, discussions, and exchange of experience among the participants, based on their experience in applying Automotive SPICE®.
- intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessors, who have gained experience in assessments and would like to take on the responsibility to perform assessments according to Automotive SPICE®.
- Participation in the training and examination is irrespective of whether the prerequisites for certification as a Competent Assessor Automotive SPICE® are already met.
Recommendations for Participants:
- You should have assessment experience (minimum of 100 assessment hours)
- You have several years of professional experience in the automotive or IT industries (e.g., software/systems development, project management, quality management, or similar).
Background information for the two topics above:This training is highly practice-orientated. The exercises of the course focus on the comparison of your personal experience and the topics taught in order to deepen your skills.In addition to that, it is stated in the certification regulations that the missing prerequisites for the certification as a Competent Assessor Automotive SPICE® (e.g. Assessment experience of 250 assessment hours) must be completed within 12 months after the course and exam were passed successfully.
- The exam is performed by the VDA QMC. The VDA QMC will charge additional fees for the exam.
- You can apply for the certification at the VDA QMC after passing the exam. The VDA QMC will charge additional fees for the certification.
- Respective and latest published fees will apply: Fees
- In case of an online exam, the following requirements apply:
- The web-based tool "Socrative" is used for the exam. The VDA QMC examiners monitor the exam via video with the online conference tool "Zoom". Both tools can be accessed without a local installation.You must activate and use your webcam for the whole duration of the exam. Without a webcam, you are not allowed to participate in the examination.The VDA QMC will give you more detailed information after you have registered for the exam
- Expert intacs™ Certified Instructors exclusively give this training. They have extensive experience in performing assessments.
- You can download the valid version of prerequisites here: http://www.intacs.info
- The trainer will use English course materials.
- The online conference tool "Microsoft Teams" is used for the training. You can access it without a local installation.
- A short technology check/test is required a few days before the training to ensure a smooth start. The trainer will schedule an appointment with you for this test run.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
More Dates & locations
|- Automotive SPICE® V3.1 | intacs™ Competent Assessor Training at Method Park What are the tasks of a Competent Assessor in an in Automotive SPICE® assessment ?This course delivers the necessary knowledge.|| |
| 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM |
Centr. European Time (Berlin)
|English||Early bird discount||Book now|