Hannover, Germany / 10/15 - 10/19/2018
intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)
- Hannover, Germany
- 10/15 - 10/19/2018
- 5 Days
- Examination Fee
- € 550.00 per participant
- € 2,700.00 per participant, plus VAT
This course provides the knowledge required to take on the tasks of a Competent Assessor for an assessment in accordance with ISO/IEC 15504 resp. ISO/IEC 330xx. It extends the experience gained in the training for becoming a Provisional Assessor as well as practical assessment experience. For this reason, the course content also emphasizes participant experience exchange and further practice with using the process assessment model based on this experience.
This seminar will use the Automotive SPICE® process assessment model for illustration purposes. This model demonstrates a domain-specific version of existing process assessment models and is generally used for assessments in the automotive industry.
To complete the training for qualification as a Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®) successfully, you must prove your competence in three ways:
- In the run-up to the seminar, you will be assigned tasks that you must carry out in the form of a presentation. You must present the solutions as part of the seminar.
- You must actively participate in the practical sections of the training. The trainer will evaluate your participation.
- You must successfully pass a written multiple choice exam administered independently at the end of the course.
Please note that individual preparation at the end of each training day is recommended to succeed in passing the exam.
The seminar content is equivalent to that in the curriculum published by intacs™ and expands upon the content of the Provisional Assessor course:
- Theory and architecture of ISO/IEC 15504 resp. ISO/IEC 330xx (components and relationships)
- Requirements for complying with an assessment model
- Process and capability dimension: deepening, typical snares, and usual procedure based on the requirements of the process assessment model
- Assessment planning: Collection of assessment input, creation of an assessment plan
- Managing assessment teams
- Dealing with extreme situations
- Performing assessments at distributed locations and in various countries
- Procedures for reporting to the project team and to management
- Coaching of Provisional Assessors: Qualification criteria and their verification
For the most part, the course consists of exercises, discussions and participant experience exchange based on their experience in applying Automotive SPICE®.
- Registered Provisional Assessors who have gained experience in assessments and who want to take responsibility for carrying out assessments in accordance with Automotive SPICE® in the future.
- Participants should have assessment experience.
- Participants should have several years of professional experience in the IT industry (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management or similar experience).
- Participating in the course and taking the exam is independent from other certification requirements as a Competent Assessor Automotive SPICE®.
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- The respective, currently published fees apply: http://vda-qmc.de/en/software-processes/automotive-spice/certification
- This course is exclusively taught by experienced intacs™ Certified Principal Assessors with extensive experience with practical assessment implementation. In addition, they are accredited trainers.
- The currently applicable version of the prerequisites can be downloaded directly from http://www.intacs.info.
- The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.0 Pocket Guide".