Hands-on Workshop on Unit Test
- 2 Days
Are you looking to introduce more unit tests to your software development? Would you like to establish a safety net for your existing applications? Would you like to receive training which is individually adjusted to your needs? Then our workshop on unit tests is the right solution. During this hands-on workshop, we will present techniques for software unit tests.
This course consists of many practical exercises with a continuous theme. The participants are able to acquire all aspects of unit testing by solving specific tasks themselves. We offer these exercises in different programming languages (C#, Java, C++ and C, further on request) to meet your companies requirements. Additionally, we will choose a selection of tools which are adjusted to your organization. After this workshop, your team will be able to directly use the acquired techniques in its everyday work.
- Introduction and basics of unit tests
- Overview of tools used
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Behavior driven development (BDD)
- Test doubles / mocks
- Legacy code
- Code coverage
- Clean code
- Dependency injection
- Golden master
- Developers, testers
- Experience in software development
- After this workshop, you have the opportunity to book several follow-up coaching days, in which the trainer will focus on specific challenges you face when applying the methods acquired in our course. You will have the chance to deepen your understanding of specific contents.
- You will need a laptop for the exercises in this course. We will define the necessary exercise environment with you and all participants of the course.